The species Specialist assists feed manufacturers in defining their feed range strategy, by proposing technical solutions developed or approved by Techna, based on the following triptych: service - products - IT tools.
- Participate in the development and evolution of the offer for the species in question through R&D projects.
- Help customers define their strategy and improve their performance
- Take part in prospecting for new customers
- Represent the company at forums, seminars and trade fairs
- Working with most of the company's departments, as part of a team of experts. Sharing experience is the basis of our work.
- Working a fixed day, the poultry specialist organises his working days.
- Customer appointments and travel may require you to be available in the evenings and occasionally at weekends (for long journeys).
- Travel (40% of the time) in France and abroad.
The position is open to people with a higher education qualification in agronomy or livestock breeding. Initial experience in the field of animal nutrition is important. This will be supplemented by a period of training with Techna's teams of experts.
A passion for animal nutrition, curiosity, a proactive approach to relationships, a flair for advice and analysis, an open mind and the ability to work as part of a team.
Possible career paths after a position as a species specialist: French or export sales, market manager, taking charge of a specific project, e.g. developing a new product, etc.