The technical sales advisor monitors and develops a portfolio of customers (farmers, distributors, insemination centres) by providing them with technical answers through the sale of Natual solutions.
- Develop and manage a portfolio of customers in a defined geographical area
- Analysing the breeding problems of customers and prospects, advising them and providing them with technical solutions using Natual solutions.
- Monitor sales and deliveries with support from head office
- Take part in the brand's external communication events (trade shows, fairs) to promote the company and its solutions.
- Part of a sales team managed by a sales manager.
- Autonomy in your work, with dedicated support from the technical and R&D teams.
- This is a fixed-term contract position, which gives you flexibility in managing your schedule and organising your working days.
- Daily travel to one or two departments to manage and develop your geographical area.
The position is open to people with a real interest in the world of agriculture and knowledge of livestock farming, ideally confirmed by initial experience.
You must be service-minded, a good listener, able to analyse and persuade, and willing to find the right solution to a problem in the field.
This position may progress to sales manager. Technical sales representatives may also be responsible for a particular species or product range, or tutor new recruits, etc.