Novatan is a blend of active ingredients with a specific action in the rumen to optimize protein release and rumen function.
Feedia therefore designed Novatan to improve protein efficiency of the whole diet.
- Protein degradability is reduced
- More by-pass protein and more peptides and amino acids directly digestible in the intestine to be used for milk and milk protein production.
An on-going research
- Novatan is the result of an ongoing research program for the last 20 years in Techna and in collaboration with different Research Institutes in France and abroad.
Novatan improves rumen function and increases by-pass protein
- The active ingredients of Novatan have a targeted action on the ruminal population.
- Novatan therefore ensures improved valorisation of proteins of the whole diet by limiting waste in the form of ammonia and improving by-pass protein.