Pigmentation is a key subject in poultry production, in terms of egg colour as well as meat pigmentation, with increasing consumer demand for coloured products.
It is therefore important to control this pigmentation process, from both a qualitative and economic point of view.
The Yelos concept is designed to meet these challenges with:
- pigments selected for their stability
- a separate premix source to prevent contact with trace elements and choline.
- an opaque and air-vacuum packaging to better protect pigments from light and oxygen
The Yelos concept is also a flexible pigment formulation that can be customised for each customer, in order to:
- best respond to each production context.
- adapt to the volatility of the price of pigments, by combining the two sources of yellow, natural and synthetic, depending on the economic context.