The 2021 edition of Space, the international animal production exhibition, will take place from 14 to 16 September at the Parc-Expo in Rennes. The show will be held over three days - from Tuesday to Thursday inclusive - in person, and in digital form on Friday 17, for those who cannot attend. You will find the Techna teams there, who will be particularly happy to see you again, and who will welcome you on their two stands.
After many months without a trade show, it is the return of a face-to-face edition, to the great pleasure of the exhibitors that we are. We are looking forward to meeting you again, answering all your questions and discussing with you.
The Feedia and Natual sales representatives and experts from the Techna group will be available to listen to you on our two stands:
- In Hall 5, on the Techna stand, where you can find out more about our business, our expertise and our solutions. For the occasion, this stand has been redesigned to be even more open and welcoming, conducive to multiple meetings.
- In Hall 1, on the stand dedicated to Natual, our animal specialities: cattle farmers and all professionals in the cattle industry are welcome.
This year, the central theme of the Space exhibition, a key event for European and international livestock professionals, will be animal welfare.
Techna Group has long been involved with livestock, agriculture and animal feed professionals, and offers innovative solutions that respect animals and the planet. This is why this 2021 edition is particularly important to us, and will be an opportunity to present our products and their uses.
On the Feedia side, the focus will be on :
- Yelos, designed to meet the challenges of egg and meat pigmentation in poultry;
- Elensis, a new product whose objective is to participate in the energy recovery of rations and thus improve performance;
- Imun'up, dedicated to strengthening the robustness and improving the immunity of piglets;
- Wefeed GTE, a collaborative tool for dynamic monitoring of rabbit farms.
On the Natual side, these two specialities are highlighted:
- Fertibol, the bolus that accompanies the breeding of female ruminants;
- Epatral, intended to support the liver functions of digestion and detoxification in ruminants, poultry and pigs.
For this 2021 edition, the show will be held mainly in person, in compliance with the gauges and health regulations in force, with three consecutive days of exhibitions, conferences, presentations and animal competitions. These three days will be followed by an additional digital day for those who are unable to attend.
The Techna teams are looking forward to seeing you again: see you at the Space show next September!